[IRCServices] error 451 ...now works!

Alan Carr atcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:50:01 PST 2002

I think your problem is the proper command syntax is /oper nick password not
mode+o
Another helpful information would be what IRCd flavor and version are you
running
I might be reading your message incorrectly and if so I am sorry.  Also you
might try editing your oline to something like O:*@*:password:ascoli:(Oper
Flag):10

Alan Carr