[IRCServices] Off topic

Imran Ali Rashid imran.rashid at usa.net
Mon Feb 4 22:00:00 PST 2002

I didn't bother looking at the code.
I tried it out. :-)
we're running bahamut-1.4(29). with services ircservices-4.5.27.
When services are offline, I can use samode to op myself in a channel and so
on.
When services come back up I can't do anything with samode.
I'm not a services oper or admin in the operserv list, though I do have the
flags set for myself in ircd.conf, which is I can use the command when
services isn't there.

Its possible it might be related to something else, after all I didn't look
at the code, but the behaviour also makes perfect sense. Normal services
admin functionality allows you to do whatever you do with samode anyway, and
if services are up, then why should a person be allowed to use samode since
that person could use services anyway, if allowed to.

Imran Ali Rashid