[IRCServices] botserv (was: [Suggestion for next versions] Topiclock and last channels)

Philippe Levesque p_levesque at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 5 21:30:01 PST 2002

> >> Talking about requested features, any chance of having a botserv in new
> >> versions of services? Just a resident chanserv, that is...
> >
> > No.
>
> Can I dare asking why? :))

I hope im not off of topic again, but a bot residing in a chan got all data
from that channel(privmsg #channel blah blah blah), so that make services
laggggggggggggg ;p and lag even more if a flood get active in that channel,
lol

Well, unless their is a way in services to see privmsg destinated to channel
without any services bot in that channel? and if their is a way, let me know,
i will like to know.

and told me if im off topic, (my french make me read question not like they
can use to be ;p)