[IRCServices] botserv (was: [Suggestion for next versions] Topiclock and last channels)

Jollino jollino at sogno.net
Tue Feb 5 21:37:00 PST 2002

Martedì, febbraio 5, 2002, alle 02:32 , Philippe Levesque ha scritto:

> I hope im not off of topic again, but a bot residing in a chan got all
> data from that channel(privmsg #channel blah blah blah), so that make
> services laggggggggggggg ;p and lag even more if a flood get active in
> that channel, lol
Bots that don't need to read what's happening in channels can set
themselves +d (deaf), so that they will NOT receive anything destined to
channels.

> Well, unless their is a way in services to see privmsg destinated to
> channel without any services bot in that channel?
Isn't that spying users? :)

> and told me if im off topic, (my french make me read question not like
> they can use to be ;p)
Uhm yeah I think we're a bit off topic :)

Regards
--
Jollino [jollino at sogno dot net - jollino at chieti dot ch]
IRC Operator on irc.discussioni.org