[IRCServices] Suggestion wrt Service Admin rights

Mark Hetherington mark at ctcp.net
Mon Feb 11 12:37:00 PST 2002

> Andrew Church wrote:
>
> WallOSChannel

AIUI, this option is merely for OperServ and has no effect on whether
ChanServ and NickServ set commands used by Services Admins are announced or
not. The code for NickServ and ChanServ have no reference to the flag.

My suggestion was to make Services Admin use of all psuedo clients operate
with similar tracking facilities to those of OperServ.

Mark.

>   --Andrew Church
>     achurch at achurch.org
>     http://achurch.org/
>
> >Since Services admins often have the ability to change
> various channel
> >settings and modes without any specific rights to a channel,
> there ought to
> >be some way to record and/or announce this activity. This
> would also bring
> >such access inline with commands used via OperServ and some
> other services
> >operations.

Mark.