[IRCServices] Problem with Services Auto op

Damien damien at renegadeirc.net
Mon Feb 11 15:26:00 PST 2002

Good Morning all,

            Please forgive the silly questions, but I have read through the README's and FAQ's, no matter what myself or my users try, they can not get the auto op feature to work. They have tried clearing all the modes from the channels, but to no avail. What could possibly be wrong.. we are using ircservices version 4.5.38 with bahamut ircd version 1.4.29.  the test server ip is 209.236.170.156, incase anyone would like to see or recreate the problem.

Thank you in advance for your help, and once again, I apologize for the silly questions..

Thanks

Damien