[IRCServices] How to downgrade to 4.4?

Jollino jollino at sogno.net
Sat Feb 23 12:57:00 PST 2002

Hello there,
I'm having a look at other services for irc (not that I'm not happy with
ircservices, but world is beautiful because it's various, isn't it? :),
and I came across with epona, which I would like to try in an
already-set environment, such as the one I have now with ircservices.
The problem is that I need the ircservices-4.4 compatbile databases ..
is there a way to convert 4.5.38 databases to 4.4? If I try to run
services 4.4 with my current databases, it complains about a different
version of the files, and it won't try to load anyway, not even if i
provide the -forceload option.

Could anyone give me any hints, please?
Thanks!

PS: looks like epona is a copy of ircservices with some stuff added!
--
Jollino [jollino at sogno dot net - jollino at chieti dot ch]
IRC Operator on irc.discussioni.org