[IRCServices] What is wrong?

Jollino jollino at sogno.net
Sun Mar 10 21:15:01 PST 2002

Domenica, marzo 10, 2002, alle 08:17 , KIR GABBER[GH] ha scritto:

> That don't help me :(((((((
> PLEASE gimme some real examples of working confs!
>
>> simple.. RTFM :)

I know we sound rude. But we are not.
We have all set up services on our own, without any examples for the C/N
lines. It should be quite easy for an irc operator (and ircd owner, if I
can use this term) to link a server, both being a real uplink server or
a services server.

The idea is that if you don't know how to do something, and can't manage
to find out on your own, either the thing is very difficult (but this is
not), or you don't really need it.
I think the second case will do.

Try, read, try, read, read again, try again, and start over.

Best regards and good luck
Daniele
Daniele Nicolucci (Jollino) - jollino at sogno.net
www.webdreamers.net - www.sogno.net