[IRCServices] Death on Disconnect

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Mar 19 13:19:00 PST 2002

     The answer is just that I was too lazy to do it the right way (: and
that if the link dies, it's probably because the uplink server has died,
so trying to reconnect wouldn't do any good.  I'll probably change this at
some point, but since it can be pretty well taken care of by cron it's not
a high priority of mine for fixing.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/