[IRCServices] Romanian translation of IRCServices

Radu - Eosif " at Dexter" Mihailescu rmihailescu at ns.lumina.ro
Mon Mar 25 23:28:00 PST 2002

Greetings!

This is just a short note to let you know that I've strated the
translation process (I've decided to start with the latest stable version,
4.5.38 as that is mostly used at the moment [or so I think]). I'm
currently on line 700 of the language file ... it's a lot of text, it also
needs some adaptation besides translation in some areas and I also have
courses ... so it's going to take some more.

Also, I will produce more than one file ... for reasons which I will
explain when I'll be done with them
(sneak preview: The _windowsxp Romanian Language Pack has recently been
released and it stinks! It's a perfect Romanian but the "computer spirit"
is totally out ... and this is not what I want people to think about the
files I'm working on. Still, to respect both opinions, I'll produce many
files, suited for everyone's taste, ISO-compliance, 8 bit-ness and liking.

Regards,
Have a nice day,
Dexter
.