AW: [IRCServices] set supass - No such variable.

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon May 27 13:41:00 PDT 2002

The reason why /os or /operserv or /ss or /statserv do not work,
is, that you have to #undef OPERSERV_OTHER_HOST or
#define it to SERVICES_NAME

Bahamut is designed for dalnet, and on dalnet, operserv and statserv
are not part of services.dal.net but stats.dal.net

so these commands look for the stats.dal.net and, tell you they were
down, for there is no stats.dal.net, unless you change the defines
the way I described.

Regards;
yusuf

| Yusuf Iskenderoglu                | You get to meet all sorts, |
| eMail - uhc0 at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de| in this line of work...    |
| eMail - s_iskend at ira.uka.de       |                            |
| ICQ UIN : 20587464 \ TimeMr14C    |                            |