[IRCServices] Another Feature Suggestion

Ross Hosman rosshosman at charter.net
Fri May 31 14:51:00 PDT 2002

FloodServ - not only do floodbots flood but so do regular users. I believe
this will help keep people from abusing channels when a channel operator is
not there.

RoutingServ - mosty ircd's will autoconnect disconnected servers but some
won't. I also like the idea of services being able to re-rout servers if the
connection to a hub becomes laggy.

NKill - As guy pointed out I have seen alot of floodbots with similiar nick
patterns.

also another feature would be just to have NAkill like flamezservices.
Auto-Kill every host matching that nick that way you don't have to keep
messing with them.