[IRCServices] ircservices servers....

Nicholas Prisi n.p at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 12 01:16:01 PST 2002

Hi, I was just wondering if "ircservices" actually has their own
network, or even a # on some network for support? I remember wondering
why there  was never a "...or join #ircservices on server.com" in the
help files (or am I blind?) when talking about support and so on. If
not, I would be happy to put my network to ircservices service (<---
sounds weird, dont it....) Since ircservices has goto be the best
services package around I dont at all mind having it tested or watever
on my network.
Just gimme a shout if needed, just a crazy idea of mine :)
Regards,
Nicholas