[IRCServices] ircservices servers....

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Mon Nov 18 10:49:19 PST 2002

     There's no "official" network or channel for Services; this mailing
list is the "official" forum for questions and communication.  You're
welcome to set up a channel on your network for Services, but I, for one,
wouldn't be able to participate, more for lack of time than anything else.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/