[IRCServices] Chanserv Last Used ( sorry for last HTML :( )

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Thu Nov 21 17:09:00 PST 2002

So if i dont give any auto-op to any user. Although i entered to channel as
an owner it will expire. Unless i identify for channel.
Wont it be better to update when any accessed user or owner enters the
channel?

By the way there is noone at channel. I deop myself services gives +o and
updates last used. Does it only updates when
ChanServ sets mode: +o Nick
happens?