[IRCServices] Chanserv Last Used ( sorry for last HTML :( )

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Fri Nov 22 07:38:00 PST 2002

>So if i dont give any auto-op to any user. Although i entered to channel as
>an owner it will expire. Unless i identify for channel.
>Wont it be better to update when any accessed user or owner enters the
>channel?

     With the current behavior, yes, if you don't use auto-op then the
channel will expire; this is documented in the manual (section 3-2).  I do
not plan to change this in version 5.0, but please feel free to debate
different ways of doing it on this list; I'll consider them for 5.1.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/