[IRCServices] Force Nick Change

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sun Nov 24 18:08:00 PST 2002

i think he means totally registered nickname structures.. when you have something like....

Nick1
 nick2
 nick3

if you /ns drop nick2, nick1 and nick3 will also be dropped, Users seem to make the mistake of trying to use the drop command instead of the unlink, causing all nickname info and access list levels to be dropped..
I blame stupid users :D but still, some sorta flag would be nice :)

Craig McLure - Craig at chatspike.net
ChatSpike - The users network: http://www.chatspike.net
InspIRCd - Modular IRC server: http://www.inspircd.org