[IRCServices] Question Regarding Services Developers

Neal Kirby Nealster02 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:02:00 PST 2002

Do you guys at least acknowledge, if not use, any suggestions for future
releases of IRCServices?

I feel that IRC Services is the most compatible with my wants for my
server.  Although I cannot program, I enjoy helping and finding new ways
for developments that interest and affect me.  I do plan to use IRC
Services for a long time to come, I like the look and commands offered,
but I always see room for improvement

I am compiling a list of suggestions and improvements for the services,
and want to know if you would at least read and acknowledge them, and
possibly use some.

Would that be ok?
Thank you for all of your hard work and your services!

Neal Kirby
- JamesBond, Founder
- CleanChat IRC Network - http://www.cleanchat.net/
- Catch you on the net! - irc.cleanchat.net