[IRCServices] Question Regarding Services Developers

Ballsy ballsy at mystical.net
Wed Dec 4 22:22:00 PST 2002

Short Answer:  Please see section 7 of the IRC Services Manual (Contacting
the Author)

Verbose Answer:
	While I have yet to be a direct contributor to the source, I can
attest to the fact that the developer considers any and all
comments/suggestions, unless they have been decided against beforehand for
specific reasons (in which case he, or someone else, will say so on the
list).
	Simply submit your suggestions to the list as necessary.  Please
be sure to search the list archives to ensure you're not covering
something which has already been covered, of course.
	Cheers.

David

Quoth Neal Kirby on Dec 4 at 12:00,