[IRCServices] Starting Services with TR-IRCD5.

Tim Holmes tim at unixtechs.org
Mon Jan 6 18:00:01 PST 2003

I finally have two servers linked, and now I want to put Services into
the mix.  Well with the previous config, services would connect, and
then kill one of the IRCDs.  I tried to use the version that was on
/usr/ports for FreeBSD, and then put in my configs.

I finally have it connecting but now there seems to be another problem.
Here's what the log complains about:

http://ic.net/~timh/ircservices.log

Since the log got a bit wide/long, I figured I'd just post it that way
instead of pasting it all here.

Why's this happening?  When I set RemoteServer to the same port that
IRCD is running on, it kills the IRCD.  I set it to another one, and now
I have this problem.  When the ports are the same, I see this in the log
file.

[Jan 06 10:56:51 2003] unknown message from server (E :Closing Link:
0.0.0.0 (Sorry, no H-line.))
[Jan 06 10:56:51 2003] Read error from server: Connection reset by peer

What's the H-Line it's complaining about?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!  Thanks!
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  tim at unixtechs.org  |  UIN:  17021091