[IRCServices] Help compiling under cygwin.

Reid Nelsen gfp23 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 22:56:07 PST 2003

Hey all,

Okay, I probably know that this title has already made
some people mad, because I am trying to compile and
run ircservices in a windows environment, but I am
looking for some help.  I have experience running this
program in *nix, so I don't consider my self a
complete idiot, but I know that there are much smarter
people out there.  (Please don't ask why I went back
to windows.)

Anyways, I have already tried to get it to compile but
keep getting compile errors.  I don't remember the
exact error (sorry).  I was just wondering if there
were anyone out there that has successfully compiled
ircservices under cygwin and how they did it.  Thanks
so much for the awesome program and support.

Reid