[IRCServices] ExpireTime - Linked NickNames

Dennis Sela Schutzgeist at uni.de
Thu Feb 6 06:58:42 PST 2003

hoi,
I've registered a NickName and linked some other nicks to the
'MainNick'.
After that, I set the 'MainNick' to "no Expire"
_After_ the "expire time", all linked Nick were dropped, coz I
haven´t used them for more than XX-days.
Also I have to set all Linked nicknames to "no expire".
Is it a mistake in the config or does anyone wants it like this?

Maybe all linked nicks should have the same data like the MainNick
(seenTime ect.)

I don´t know if it´s a known "bug" (if it´s one..), because ...

http://www.ircservices.za.net/Changes
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Changes on this server.
Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ircservices.za.net Port 80

For example:
MainNick:

Linked Nick: