AW: [IRCServices] SQL-Module for ircservices

Holger Baust holger.baust at freenet-ag.de
Mon Feb 10 10:58:36 PST 2003

Hi !

It's fine to know that unofficial modules exists...
But where to fetch them if google does not find any of them?

Unfortunately I'm not a coder... I'm only a poor admin... *G*
Due to the fact that our company is not a software company, most
modifikations and enhancements to OpenSource products are given back to
the developers. If I can find a co-worker which is able to code such a
module, we would submit it to Andrew... But sorry... I can't...

--

  MfG,
       Holger Baust

Holger Baust                                Holger.Baust at freenet-ag.de
freenet.de AG                                  Tel.: +49 211 53087 0
WillstaetterStr. 13, D-40549 Duesseldorf       Fax.: +49 211 53087 500
Vorstand: Eckhard Spoerr (Vors.), Axel Krieger     Amtsgericht Hamburg
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Helmut Thoma      HRB 74048

   ->  Linux is a Wigwam: No Windows, No Gates, Apache inside!  <-