[IRCServices] Not recieving @ when joining a new #channel

Tim Holmes tim at unixtechs.org
Mon Feb 10 20:08:50 PST 2003

SetUp
========
2 tr-ircd5 servers linked
Ircservices running another host

I'm not sure if this is a services issue or what, but I figured this was
a good place to start asking.

I tried to create a new #channel, but of course I need to be an OP in
the #channel before I can register it.  So I did my usual /join
#channel_name and expected to be given the @ as I joined.  Well I
wasn't.

The other IRC Op mentioned he had this problem at one point in time as
well, but I haven't heard him mention it in a while.  Well I'm having
the same problem again.  Having it from his server, and from mine.

Is services causing this?  Or is something else behind this?  Either
way, does anybody have an idea of how to resolve this, and prevent it
from happening?

Thanks a lot for the help!
tdh

 T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  tim at unixtechs.org  |  UIN:  17021091