[IRCServices] unhappy restart quirks with 5.0.10 (was 5.0.9)

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 11:18:28 PST 2003

This is expected behavour afaik, theres no way to know if someones identified after the programs memory has been cleared out for a restart. Maybe you mis-interpreted the new feature "services will remember who identified so that if they change their nick, it keeps track" (sorry about the way i phrased this, it isnt the way it was put in the files ;))