[IRCServices] Problem with v5.0.11

Ken Scott admin at shellworld.net
Sat Feb 22 17:06:17 PST 2003

None of the Services pseudoclients was killed, unless the server itself
was doing it somehow.  Like I said, I wasn't around at the time,
so I didn't see what went on, but there's only one other person capable of
doing that (the services root) and he didn't do it, as there would just be
no reason to do that sort of thing, so I don't think that was the
cause.

--
Ken,
admin at shellworld.net