[IRCServices] Problem with v5.0.11

Craig Edwards brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 17:39:26 PST 2003

We had this happen when i did a mass kill of 32 users (testing some stuff) - it seems that services counts the number of users killed/introduced that services sees directly, and if it gets over a certain number, some heuristic makes it think its crashed, and it dies :p
This sound about right anyone? or is it a bit more involved than that?