[IRCServices] Set Secure

Ali Sor alisor at softhome.net
Tue Apr 15 05:55:56 PDT 2003

Hello everybody;

I think chanserv set secure option isnt working well.

As services says
-ChanServ- Enables or disables ChanServ's security features for a
 -ChanServ- channel. When SECURE is set, only users who have registered
 -ChanServ- their nicknames with NickServ and IDENTIFY'd with their
 -ChanServ- password will be given privileges on the channel as
 -ChanServ- controlled by the access list.

it seems good but when a founder makes autoop levels 0 then any un
registered nickname can be op. So there is a problem here because chanserv
doesnt check if nick is a registered or not when we set autoop level 0.

Any idea?

---