[IRCServices] IRCServices languages

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Tue Apr 22 13:59:51 PDT 2003

     Think of the commands as "code words" or a "programming language",
much like the C language uses "for" no matter what country you're in; then
it should be easy to see the difference between "input" and "output" as you
refer to them.  This applies even to English--the HOP command doesn't tell
ChanServ to start jumping up and down, for example.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/