[IRCServices] [v5.0.18] NickServ doesn't kill or change nicknames

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 3 00:25:55 PDT 2003

Having desynced servers always seems reak havoc on services.  We run Unreal
3.1.5.1 on Serenia and back when we had a server with a desync problem
services often clashed with that server.  Also make sure all the server's
clocks and time zones are correct... having them all off doesn't help server
syncing to much... ;-)

CPUMAN
Serenia IRC Network
irc.serenia.net