[IRCServices] [NickServ doesn't change Nicknames / kill Users] Update

Federico Gentile gentfede at pt.lu
Sat May 3 12:13:53 PDT 2003

Hi,
I would like to update my problem.

At first, I describe how the 2 servers (now both running UnrealIRCd
3.2-beta16 (but with beta 15 it was the same thing)) are linked.
I will call the main server A (wich has the direct link to services), and
the second server B.

A has CNH Lines for B.
A has CNHU Lines  for the services.
B has CNH Lines for A
B has U Lines for the services.

( Services <==CNH==> A <==CNH==> B <---U---> services )

If now I connect to server A, I get the desired message from NickServ:

******************
[19:26:39] -NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected. If it is
your nickname, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise, please
choose a different nickname.
-
[19:26:39] -NickServ- If you do not change within one minute, I will change
your nickname.
******************

But when I connect to server B, I get only:

[19:26:39] -NickServ- This nickname is registered and protected. If it is
your nickname, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise, please
choose a different nickname.

and then NickServ takes no further action. What lines (or whatelse) am I
missing?

thanks
- Federico