[IRCServices] ircservices with hybrid

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 06:35:00 PDT 2003

Yah I'd have to agree with David on that. A 4,000-5,000 user network simply
is going to use a good amount of bandwidth. Changing IRCds would make a
minute bandwidth improvement at best. That is unless your current IRCd is so
unbelievably inefficient that it's wasteful with bandwidth, which is
unlikely.

As for converting a database it's fairly straight forward I don't remember
the exact details on how to do it atm as I'm about brain dead atm (sleep
deprivation :P).

I don't recommend you continue trying to hack Epona, unless you and your
staff really know what your doing. I've seen some horrific sites of people
modifying services programs and them crashing on an hourly basis.

CPUMAN
Serenia IRC Network
irc.serenia.net