[IRCServices] Major fizzer worm problem

CPUMAN cpuman2000 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 09:00:42 PDT 2003

We run on Unreal on Serenia and are getting hit by hundreds of bots as well,
we've just taken and made a bot that periodicly searchs for channels with
these bots in it and takes over the channel, killing the bots in the
process.  After which in enables a channel forward forcing all the bots into
a main channel in which we can easily pick the rest off with scripts and
such...

The Fizzer worm's channels are easy to detect considering they always have
the channel mode format of '+slk 1000 somerandomkey'.

CPUMAN
irc.serenia.net