[IRCServices] database codepage

Maxim V. Shalnov shalnov at karelia.ru
Mon May 19 02:50:55 PDT 2003

Hello!

I try to upgrade my services from version 4.5.x to 5.0.x .
I've read ircservices.conf and possibly understand that that versions
has compatible databases. So i've simply copied all *.db from old data
directory to the new and all works file except one thing.
Some data in old database was in win1251 codepage and all this data is
lost (f.e. channels description, memos, users quit messages and some (sic!)
passwords that was in cyrillic). Is there a way to convert this data?
Or at least what codepage is using in latest servises to keep cyrillic
data?

Thank you!

--
Best regards,