[IRCServices] Suggestion

Ganja51 Ganja51 at lcirc.net
Sun Jun 15 17:14:16 PDT 2003

Because those things are never going to be added to IRCServices. Try reading
the mailing list archives about everything that's been said about BotServ
and such. Basically the official standing on it is.... it ain't gonna
happen. =)

A services package such as NeoStats is probably going to be your best bet.
That, or switch to a services package which does have BotServ.

~Ganja51