[IRCServices] Support Request

Andrew Armstrong andrewa at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 16 00:51:20 PDT 2003

Hey,

I am having a problem with the OperServ function OPER LIST command, and would be greatly appreciated if I can get some help.

Just some information for you, I am an IRC Administrator and Services Root Administrator on this IRC Network.

I have the following usermodes: +acfghikmnorswxzACGMTWZR
My o-line is: O *@* * plasma 4567bcefghiklnruwxzABCDIKNORXZ 55

The problem I receive is that I will attempt to list the operators in the OperServ list, and the list returns blank. However, the ADMIN LIST command works fine and returns the admin list as expected.

Example:
/msg OperServ OPER LIST
Returns:
-OperServ- Services operator list:

To confirm I indeed did have atleast one user on the list, I typed:
/msg OperServ OPER ADD Plasma

I received the following message:
-OperServ- Plasma already exists on the Services admin list.

Attempting to bring up the list again, still returns blank.

The ADMIN LIST command works though:
/msg OperServ ADMIN LIST

Returns:
-OperServ- Services admin list:
-OperServ- Plasma
-OperServ- Mental-Trousers
-OperServ- TishGoneAway
-OperServ- Zed

And I may edit/delete/modify entries from the list as needed.

OperServ does recognize the user exists on the list (can use such commands as SAMODE), but it wont bring up the list of users.

Has anyone else experienced such a problem, or know of a solution?
Is this a documented bug?

Thankyou,
Andrew 'Plasma' Armstrong