[IRCServices] Services 5.0.20 released

JamesBond JamesBond at cleanchat.net
Wed Jun 25 02:56:27 PDT 2003

Well, I kind of picked up on what you suggested Andrew.  I know I must be
doing something wrong, so I will tell you exactly what I did, and then we
can go from there.

1. I didn't know the flag to extract the .gz file into a current directory,
so I just extracted it on my desktop, and then replaced the old IRCServices
5.19 files with the 5.20 files I extracted on my desktop.

2. I shut the 5.19 services down.

3. Typed ./configure, and received the following:
./configure: Command not found.

Any thoughts?

JamesBond
Founder, The CleanChat IRC Network
irc.cleanchat.net - http://www.cleanchat.net/

"CleanChat.net: Paving the way for a cleaner chat experience!"