[IRCServices] Loading wrong protocol?

Peter Samuelsson list at psam.se
Thu Jun 26 13:44:32 PDT 2003

Hi

Im currently trying out UnrealIRC 3.2 beta 17 and Im having a problem. I
cant get IRCservice to connect to the server. I get so far that the server
responds wrong password. I have the same password in both configfiles.

debug: Sent: NICK HelpServ 1 1056659669 + service services.psam.se
services.psam.se 0 0 :Help Server
debug: Received: :irc.psam.se NOTICE AUTH :*** Looking up your hostname...
debug: Received: :irc.psam.se NOTICE AUTH :*** Found your hostname (cached)
debug: Received: :irc.psam.se 451 CAPAB :You have not registered
unknown message from server (:irc.psam.se 451 CAPAB :You have not
registered)
debug: Received: ERROR :Link denied (Authentication failed)
[@213.114.12.111.2448]
unknown message from server (ERROR :Link denied (Authentication failed)
[@213.114.12.111.2448])
debug: Received: ERROR :Closing Link: [213.114.12.111] (Link denied
(Authentication failed))
unknown message from server (ERROR :Closing Link: [213.114.12.111] (Link
denied (Authentication failed)))

This is what I get when I run the ircservice in debug mode. I also get

debug: Unloading module `protocol/bahamut´

This I get eaven if I have unreal set as protocol in modules.conf.
Im running this on FreeBSD 4.8
I hope there is some easy answer to this but I fail to see it right now :)
Peter Samuelsson