[IRCServices] ircu 2.10.x

Dylan v.d Merwe dylanvdm at icon.co.za
Wed Jun 25 06:36:28 PDT 2003

Is Inspircd still in development?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Craig Edwards" <brain at brainbox.winbot.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 3:21 PM
Subject: [IRCServices] ircu 2.10.x

> Hi.
>
> Just had a bit of time to read through the ircservices site again for the
first time in god knows how long. I was looking at the supported ircd's list
and noticed that a certain ircd (ircu 2.10.x) is unsupported and says you
will not be adding support for this. As a programmer of an ircd myself, i
was wondering why it was decided not to write a module for ircu 2.10.x, so
that i can avoid similar mistakes when writing my ircd, that will hinder its
compatibility with services. (some things which have been pointed out a
problem, such as dynamic routing, we have developed ideas to work around,
and will work theoretically... but we still have to actually get off our
asses and code them!) I guess this was probably discussed in the ircservices
list a long time ago, but i probably lost the emails or wasn't even
subscribed to this list back then. Any information, hints and tips you give
are appreciated :)