[IRCServices] Chanserv forbid..

Diego B. Contezini diego at redesul.net
Tue Jul 8 18:20:12 PDT 2003

Its strange point of view... here on Brazil, on all networks, forbid is used
not just for the name of the channel. An example is channel of nazists, or
racists, or people that causes any problems to users or networks.
If Im wrong.. sorry for comment this idea :-)

Diego Bitencourt Contezini aka destruct_