[IRCServices] Chanserv forbid..

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Jul 9 10:28:05 PDT 2003

     I generally haven't seen a need for a reason for FORBID, but the fact
that just about every other access-limiting command (SUSPEND, S*LINE, etc.)
has one is a pretty good argument for adding one to FORBID as well.  I was
pretty sure this was in the TODO list, but apparently not; I'll add it for
consideration in a future version.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/