[IRCServices] Personal status update

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Sun Aug 17 11:27:25 PDT 2003

     I'm grateful for the thought alone, but if you're of the mind (for
which I'd be even more grateful!), my home address is:

Primabera Isejuku #315
10-1 Isejuku, Ichikawa-shi
Chiba 272-0106, Japan

Note that banks in Japan don't believe in personal checks, and it takes
about a month and $35 in fees to cash one, so if you do send something,
send it as cash or an international postal money order.  Thanks again.

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/