[IRCServices] A Mailing List request..

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sun Aug 17 15:05:12 PDT 2003

Can we please establish some borders when it comes to the Services 'Main' list and the services 'Coding' list? I would have thought that the coding list would have been for things like assisting with modules, or general source editing, where as the Main list, would be for things like Questions, requests.

>From what i've seen there is no real different between the two, both get feature requests, both get questions about the source / compiling errors.. It just seems kinda pointless to have two atm :)

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net