[IRCServices] information for info re online/register time

irc.teklan.com.tr - #Help helper at teklan.com.tr
Tue Feb 24 15:28:19 PST 2004

Firstly hi,
I have only just subscribed to this mail group.
We have been using ircservices on our server for 3 or 4 years. I am a new
user of this mail group so I'm not sure as to how we can share ideas and
thoughts. Is there something that we can add to our services to show the
online time, and registration time information of registered nicks.

For example:

Registered: Jan 11  23:43:15 2004 EET (44 days, 0 hours, 58 minutes and 33
seconds ago.)
Last identified: Feb 24 23:51:16 2004 EET (25 hours, 30 minutes and 3
seconds ago.)
Last seen: Feb 24 23:51:16 2004 EET (0 hours, 50 minutes ve 32 seconds ago.)
Total online time: 2 days, 13 hours, 43 minutes ve 57 seconds.

I would appreciate all of your help and assistance.
Thank you

--
Teklan Internet Erisim Hizmetleri
	    http://www.teklan.net