[IRCServices] IRC Services forums

Andrew Kempe andrew at wtfigo.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:27:32 PST 2004

Hi there,

In Andy's absence (he's away at the moment)...

Those forums are unofficial - please make this FAR more clear on your
website. As much as your good intentions are appreciated, this makes
supporting IRC Services far more difficult. The address, for starters, is
very misleading as it appears to be on the "official" end of the scale.

Please refrain from making mention of your site again on this list until, at
very least, Andy gets back and makes the final decision.

Regards, Andrew