[IRCServices] IRC Services forums

Andrew Church achurch at achurch.org
Wed Mar 17 20:20:18 PST 2004

>I e-mailed Andy Church about this last week, but I haven't
>to date received a reply, so I now think that it's time for
>me to let the mailing list now.
>
>What I've done is created some community forums for IRC
>Services. They are at:
>http://www.ircservices-forums.za.net

     The effort is appreciated, but as I have said before, the mailing
lists are the only official communication channels for Services; I have no
intention of using or monitoring web "forums" or other such systems.  In
principle, I do not object to users creating other discussion forums for
their own use, provided they do not present themselves as being "official"
or otherwise supported by me; as such, if you are going to keep your forums
available, I would appreciate it if you would change the URL in order not
to give a false impression.

     (Apologies for not replying personally; as Andrew Kempe mentioned,
I've been on vacation and without E-mail access for the past week and a
half.)

  --Andrew Church
    achurch at achurch.org
    http://achurch.org/