[IRCServices] feature for ircservices

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Sat Mar 20 19:08:17 PST 2004

Hi, I was wondering if a small script could be made that would go threw the
ircservices.conf and modules.conf file and if there were new values they
would be added instead of us needing to manually murge them and also I think
there should be a changelog for just the current release like from
ircservices-5.0.27 to ircservices-5.0.28 instead of the entire changelog
file, that file is also very useful for tracking the progress of ircservices
but for those of us who like to upgrade when ever a new version comes out it
would be nice to know what has changed between the version we have and the
newer version so this way we may not need to upgrade.  bye
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com
Use paypal for your payments!
https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=GXD4F3JGPXJZG