[IRCServices] feature for ircservices

Craig McLure Craig at chatspike.net
Sat Mar 20 19:50:30 PST 2004

Several Things:

1) Dont post your e-mail to both of the lists. Choose either one, or the other, thanks.
2) A Changelog is supplied in the IRCServices tarchive, named 'Changes', if you wanna see whats new between the 2 last versions, its at the top.
3) 'Manually Merging' directives genearlly means we have read the manual / changelog, and understand what the new features do. a Melodramatic example follows:

New Directive coded in, called 'SetFireToNetwork' the default is 'Yes'. Would you like services to automatically add that directive to your config? so when you start services your network catches fire. If you had read the manual r the changelog on the subject, you would know to set it to 'No'

And seeing as all services configs are unique to the network services is being used on, there no easy way to add directives in the right place.

 *     Craig "FrostyCoolSlug" McLure
 * InspIRCd   - http://www.inspircd.org
 * ChatSpike  - http://www.chatspike.net

 * From    - Nick Gawronski <nick at nickgawronski.com>
 * To      - ircservices at ircservices.za.net <ircservices at ircservices.za.net>
 * Sent    - 2004-03-21 03:08:17
 * Subject - [IRCServices] feature for ircservices

/****** - Begin Original Message - ******/