[IRCServices] Link Block

Eric Murphy emurphy at sporked.us
Sun Mar 21 06:20:06 PST 2004

My only guess is that the name you gave the server in the link: block
doesn't match the name that you have set in the ServerName field of the
ircservices.conf file...also, be sure to read the status messages when you
rehash unreal, it will give you the line numbers of errors if its just a
mistyped configuration.