[IRCServices] Feature Request - SVSMODE vs SVS2MODE with Unreal

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Mar 21 07:54:57 PST 2004

Since a user may inform themselves at ANY time using
/mode <nickname>
which modes they have,

it makes absolutely no sense to distinguish between a SVSMODE and
SVS2MODE, where the first hides the MODE change from the user, and the
latter does not.

Please ask your unreal coders to merge the whole content of SVS2MODE
into SVSMODE and remove SVS2MODE completely.

IMHO, this is a case services shall not handle.

Regards;
yusuf